Tuesday 19 November 2013

Comenius-project

Our school was accepted as a coordinating school in a Comenius-project for 2013-2015 with schools from Italy, The Czech Republic and Northern-Ireland. The topic is "Be My Mirror". The programme includes teacher and pupil visits to our partner schools as well as hosting a visit from partner schools. 
Koulumme hyväksyttiin lukuvuosiksi 2013–2015 monenväliseen Comenius-projektiin yhdessä italialaisen, tšekkiläisen ja pohjoisirlantilaisen koulun kanssa.  Projektin otsikkona on ”Be My Mirror”. Ohjemassa on opettaja- ja oppilasvierailuja yhteistyökouluihin ja toimimme myös vastavuoroisesti vierailujen isäntänä. Toimimme myös projektin koordinaattorina.


1 comment:

  1. Phew! Now I can understand....

    We have a PowerPoint presentation that we shared with our school to upload (which I will try to do later) and a video which might be harder. My e mail address for those who wish to advise or stay in touch is nye_andy@hotmail.com

    I will see how much success I have

    Ciao

    ReplyDelete